WELCOME TO AUGUST 2016, tagged,
"YOU DESERVE A GIFT"
Towards the end of July, I stated that you deserve a SPECIAL GIFT this month (August). This is the 8 month of the year, therefore I have 8 gifts for 8 smart persons (male/female) 18 years and above
THE YEAR 2016 IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END, SO I PRAY THIS AUGUST WILL USHER YOU INTO YOUR SEASON OF AMAZING BLESSINGS. AMEN.
A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU (AUGUST 2016)
Here is the GIFT forYOU
THESE ARE ORGANIC DEODORANTS & ROLLON - ORIFLAME PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL PLANTS AND INGREDIENTS, SUITED FOR YOUR BODY.. NO CHEMICAL CONTENTS.
QUALIFICATION RULES:
(1) The first sms to 08184926590 stating full names & e-mail address automatically gets 1 ACTIVELLE DEODORANT.
(2) 7 ACTIVELLE/ VOYAGER ROLLON will be given to 7 favored persons at Oriflame Head office.
NOTE: All interested participants must sms their full names/ e-mail address to 08184926590. Your INVITATION will be sent to the email address you provided.
CHECK YOUR E-MAIL ON THE 5TH AUGUST, 2016 FOR YOUR INVITATION.
SMS RECEIVED AFTER 12 MIDNIGHT 4TH AUGUST WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.


No comments:
Post a Comment